Edera Cuff Bracelet in Bronze, Mediterranean Blue and Midnight Blue
Cuff bracelet handcrafted using the lost-wax casting technique. Moulded with a design true-to-life of large Edera leaves fused in Natural Bronze and finished with Mediterranean and Midnight Blue hot Enamels.
Designed by Madina Visconti and produced in the historic goldsmith neighborhood in Milan. Each piece is adjustable and one-of-a-kind.
Slight variations in color or other small imperfections should be considered proof of craftsmanship.
Out of stock
- FREE IN-STORE PICKUP* 3 Business Hours
- SAME DAY DELIVERY** end of Business Day
- ITALY STANDARD 2-3 Business Days
- ITALY EXPRESS Next Business Day by 12.00 noon
- EU STANDARD 2-3 Business Days
- EU EXPRESS 2 Business Days by 12.00 noon
- EXTRA EU STANDARD*** 2-3 Business Days
- EXTRA EU EXPRESS*** 2 Business Days by 12.00 noon
- REST OF THE WORLD STANDARD*** 3-7 Business days
* IN-STORE PICKUP orders will be ready within 3 Business hours from the time of the online purchase. Customers will be sent an email to the email address indicated in their Billing Details once the order is ready to be collected. The Atelier is open from Monday to Friday 9.30 – 13.30 / 14.30 -18.30 to pickup orders.
**SAME DAY DELIVERY Only available for orders delivered in the city centre of Milan.
*** For all orders delivered outside the EU, the recipient of the merchandise is responsible for payment of customs, duties or taxes levied by the destination country on the goods.
For items MADE TO ORDER of the Name Collection, production time takes 25 to 40 working days, depending on the finishing options and specifications of the customer. Any production delays will be promptly communicated.